Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE, I WILL TRY TO BE BETTER...PICS, PICS, & MORE PICS!

I know it's been a while since I have posted new pics, I promise I will try to get better...here are some pics on what we have been up too...pretty much the same ole same ole!! Hope everyone is doing well! @ Klayton's basketball game!

Skinny, NO eating, Karson!!!!

Karlea took this pic of Grampy and Karson...



My princess girl!


Karson...




K-Man playin basketball....






Shel and I
Mine and Karlea's new flips flops from one of my most fave's store's in Southlake townsquare and my watch is from there also

karson and me...
the best burger place arounddd....
the twinkies...
the kiddos...
karlea and I


Ben & I @ the beginning...
another...beginning
talk about old school....look how young and skinny we are..I was about 3 months pregnant with klayton so I was about 23 or so....

No comments: