Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RANDOM......

Klayton is ready for some Dallas Cowboys football and school! My new Dallas Cowboy Christmas snowmen I can't wait to sit out.
I re-did my bathroom kind of..I just kind of added some flip flop stuff in...




My big boy....Klayton at football practice....
At Klayton's practice we met another set of twins that are siblings of one of Klayton's team mates...they are almost the exact same age...Karlea & Karson turned 3 in May and Emma & Logan turned 3 in June....they had fun playing together!
Karlea girl at our new McDonald's that is like 2 miles away from our house!
Karson...
The best part....
I have already started Christmas wrapping and really almost done with Christmas shopping as well!
more of my flip flops...


candles...


I love my new sand dollars...

shower curtain..
oohhh, my new tattoo's that FINALLY got complete....
All three of kids at the new mickey d's!
Before we left for the day..notice the bear Karlea has also has a red bow in it's hair and a cowboy shirt on:)
My new little Klayton, Karlea, & Karson solar statues..they are holding little jars that have fire fly's in them and at night they light up...not sure why Karlea's is not lighting up and she was not happy about it...

By the way...I may be crazy but I'm not that crazy...the tattoo picture is a sleeve that you put on that makes it look like you really have all those tattoo's on your arm...I'm sure most of you knew that:)

No comments: