Tuesday, May 5, 2009

more "once in a lifetime" pics and a plant

Woke up this morning to this: Not sure if she is dreaming how Karson is always hitting her and she finally decided to get him in a head lock or if she is just asleep. Karlea is the one in the back and Karson is in the front.
Great pics I will have to show them when they are 10, 11, 12 and think they HATE each other!!

This is a beautiful plant that Nelda gave my mom to bring back from Jim's funeral. I love it because it's tropical and exotic looking...thanks Nelda, We love you!
I almost forgot...HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO everyone!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, those 2 blondies in that bed, all snuggled up...too too cute!!! That blond hair is just like my son's...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!
They have no idea how lucky they are to have that for FREE!! (I used to be BLEACHED blond for years, I miss it).

Guess who ordered another sign last night???!!! Yepper, my bestest customer ever, SHELLY!
It's weird cuz I was thinking about her and if she would be ordering another one then I looked at my email this morning and she sent me an order.

That girl is going to keep me in bizness!!