Thursday, February 26, 2009

SPRING FEVER!!

The babies and I got up this morning at 6 to get Klayton ready for school and we have been on the go ever since! After Klayton left for school, the twins and I ran to walmart, then we had lunch at Chili's, as soon we got home we did our 3 miles, and when we got back we started on the yard work and have been out side ALL day until we had to go get Ben from work. I just wanted to tidy up my flower beds. I thought everything turned out really good and I can't wait until it's spring here for good! It was mid 80's today and so nice!! Here is a picture of what the twins and I did all day. Ready to start the day.....so clean....you should have seen them when we were done with everything.....wet, dirty, and smelly!! But they had a great time!!

No comments: