Thursday, March 5, 2009

What Klayton (my 8 year old) says about his mommy!

This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid(s) the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd love to hear the answers.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?Good Morning
2. What makes mommy happy?when I give you a card I made
3. What makes mommy sad?when people die
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?when I say something to you and you look at me and roll your eyes and huff really loud
5. What was your mommy like as a child?I don't know anything about that
6. How old is your mommy?33
7. How tall is your mommy?5 point 9
8. What is her favorite thing to do?lose weight
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?watches the babies
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?actor
11. What is your mommy really good at?jogging
12. What is your mommy not very good at?playing board game
13. What does your mommy do for her job?watch the twins
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?mexican
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?when you make the twins happy
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?sandy from spongebob...that's funny because that's what Shelly's oldest said about her on this question
17. What do you and your mommy do together?go places
18. How are you and your mommy the same?we both have blue eyes
19. How are you and your mommy different?because I'm not as tan
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?because she says it
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?well, it used to be Ojeda's, but now it's to go walking or to go tanning!
He knows me pretty well I'd say! And after listening to his answers he makes me think I'm a pretty ok mommy! I started to ask these questions to the twins but wasn't happening, maybe next year!

No comments: