Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friday and Saturday!

Before we left to run errands ALL day on Friday!! Ben didn't feel good on Friday at all and you know this because it's the first time EVER he has ever called into work because he was sick!! We decided that after Klayton got out of school we would go get Shel's boys and take the twins for their first movie at the movie theater. We went and saw Monsters vs. Aliens. All the kids LOVED it and the twins did so good!! This is me and the twins before we left for church Saturday evening! After church we went and had dinner at Cheddars! Klayton was with Shel and her family, the one place he ALWAYS wants to be! Thanks Shel and Josh! We had a great weekend! I love it when it's just "us" sometimes! I love you, Ben! Thanks for making every day a great day for me!! I look forward to many MORE great days and great weekends with you and our family!!





No comments: