Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Maw-Maw and Grampy! (Yesterday)

Sunday December 7 was my Maw-Maw's 83 birthday and Grampy's birthday! Me, Karlea, Jameson, and my mom meant ALOT more of our family at my two uncle's restaurant about 2 hours away to celebrate my Maw-Maw's birthday, it was so much fun! Their was good food and good company, what else can you ask for? Maw-Maw, I know you will be here for many more birthdays to come, I love you and can't imagine life without you in it!! It was also Grampy's birthday! Ben, Karson, and Klayton stayed here and helped him celebrate his birthday! They had a great time as well! Happy Birthday Grampy, we love you!
My Uncle's Mikey and Keith and my cousin Charles!
Me and Karlea girl!


Bradley and Karlea! I think Karlea found a new best friend, she would not leave his side! Bradley is my cousin, Kayla's son! Bradley, you can borrow Karlea any time you would like:)



My mom and my Maw-Maw!


No comments: