Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anniversary Weekend at the Hilton in Southlake

WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!! This was Friday night when we had dinner at Copeland's and then we went to this little bar called, X's & O's.



Josh and Shelly


Ben and I





Ben and I



Shelly and I
The kids loved the pool!

Daddy and Karson


Klayton, Thursday before going to dinner



Tired boy Karson trying to do his hands like Klayton



sister trying to do what the boys were doing...



tired kiddos




Karson loved the the water fountains that went into the pool, he was just fine running through them...




kids playing in the fountain...

the boys jumping off the side, what they LOVED doing and did most of the time!


Karson doing what he did most of time, stand on the side looking like this







Karlea acting like a big kid, she did everything the big boys did the whole time we were there,




yes, their is an extra kid here, he was playing with the kids and wouldn't get out of the picture so I just took the picture!




My sweet Karson boy


he like the hot tub even though it was over 100 decrees in it and a 100 decrees outside as well




LOOK AT ALL OF HIS TEETH!

TAN BABY BOY


Karlea on her noodle



We had so much fun, I wish we could do this every weekend:) My mom came out both days as well and hung with us by the pool.

No comments: