Monday, June 1, 2009

new stuff, saturday, and sunday

Sunday we went to Grammy and Grampy's and hung out in the pool all day, it was nice, here are some pics from our Sunday:) Ben and I
Grampy and Karson...grampy almost has him as good as Karlea is.

Daddy and the princess


Karson chillin on my raft.




mommy and my little handsome boy:)



We went to Shane and Jess's on Saturday for a birthday party for Jessie. It was fun, here are some pics! The first one is of Miss Hadyn, who was very good by the way...sweet girl.
Ben and I


Jess and I




Me and Jess being goofy...






at Shane and Jess's




Sick boy on friday.



I needed some coasters for outside and these are perfect.






I think I have mentioned this before but their is a Sam Moon that just opened less than 3 miles from my house, the Sam Moon luggage store that is right beside the Sam Moon main store has a Dallas Cowboy section in it. I almost passed out when I saw it, I'm so excited for football season.





This is my new 4th of July door hanger, I got it for like 4 bucks, I think it's pretty cute.


No comments: