Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ben's employee's

Ben has some of the most thoughtful employee's ever. They went on vacation to Florida and when they got back to work they had brought Ben all kinds of goodies. Here are the t-shirts they brought back the kids, they are so cute. they also brought back magnet photo frames for Klayton and a key chain, a very cute paper pad thing for Karlea that had all the Disney princesses on it, and a soccer mickey mouse bag for Klayton. The kids loved everything.

Karson always has to take a picture with his arms like this before I put the camera away...

And like this.....he saw Klayton do this one time and now every single time I get the camera out he has to do both poses...


me and the twinks before my back appointment...


I love this pic.....just because I don't get too many of Klayton anymore much less me and Klayton...I love my big boy so much:)


a cute story real quick....Tonight Karlea asked me what color my hair was and I said what color do YOU think my hair is?? She said UUHHMMM....
VANILLA.............pretty smart if you ask me!!!

No comments: