Monday, June 29, 2009

last thursday night, friday, saturday, & sunday (june 25-june 28)

I always put these pictures on here in reverse order from how I want them. Instead of Thursday pics - Sunday pics, I have Sunday pics, through Thursday pics. The twins and I waiting at Carrabba's on Saturday after church!
Karson boy and mommy

the princess and mommy


I cut Ben out of this one because his eyes were closed!



Their he is...daddy and the twinkies!
Before we left for church...I love these outfits, Kay, bought them for them for their birthday...she always gets them the cutest outfits ever. If you can't tell Karlea has makeup on...she really did think she was the PRINCESS:)

This was Friday, Shel and I took all the kids to one of her neighborhood pools and this one has a spray park which all the kids loved and is perfect for Jameson, he played here for hours, just crawling around! I have a feeling we will be visiting this pool quite a bit this summer!



Klayton took this picture...



precious chubby baby boy!


then of course Jack had to take one, we had to crop his a little bit!





Jameson finally crawled over so I could get ALL of the kids for a change!


This is why we have to start getting 2 of everything, same color, same size, THE EXACT SAME!! Can you tell Karlea is not happy about being on the back??


This was 2 Saturday's ago, we were heading to church, sportin the blue jean look:)


They love their back packs that Shelly got them this past Christmas, they also match their umbrella's...they just had to take them to church!


me and the boy:)

I hope everyone has a great week. I know we will, I'm hoping it will be short seeing that daddy is off Friday for the 4th of July and he is also off on Monday so it will be a long weekend for us. I think Friday we are going to go to Southlake's 4th of July celebration, then Saturday we are having Shelly and her family over to just play in the back yard in the water and pools and sun all day and cook out really good food, then Sunday we will go to Grammy and Grampy's to chill out with family, I'm sure the twins will have fun playing with Jake, and then Monday we will probably just relax and recoop for the start of the next week:) Happy 4th everyone...I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures to post from our 4th:)

No comments: