Friday, June 5, 2009

Cousin sleepover, last day of school, more awards, and Flips for lunch

Last night was perfect, everyone of the kids got in our bed to watch a movie and they all fell asleep...........YEA RIGHT....they stayed like this for about 5 minutes but it was nice for the 5 minutes:) Klayton's last day of 2nd grade.....I can't believe I have a 3rd grader!!
Karson and I went to Klayton's school this morning for yet MORE AWARDS!! This is Klayton's teacher giving Karson a cookie and a juice box. I love Mrs. Zilligen, I'm glad she is moving to 3rd grade, Klayton will have her for 2 classes next year.


As if Klayton hadn't already gotten enough awards for me to be the happiest mommy in the world forever, he received 4 more during his classroom awards ceremony. The Speedy Worker Award, The Excellent Attention Award, The Most Helpful Student Award, & The Homework Award for always completing his homework on time. I'm so proud of him.


Karson eating his donut that Mrs. Zilligen gave him, actually he is only eating the chocolate icing off.
Miss Priss




The twinks!!


After Klayton, Karson, and I got home from his school Shelly and I took all the kids to Flips to eat lunch. They loved it. Here is a picture of all the kids as we were leaving with the big Polar Bear that is in the entrance of the restaurant.


The guys made it to New Mexico and are hiking as we speak. I'm sure they are having a blast. I'm so glad it's SUMMER TIME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great awards that he got. I'd be very proud too!!!

Cute pics of the kids...as usual.