Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ENERGY AND WRAPPING PRESENTS!!!!!

Okay......so I decided tonight I had to REALLY get in my room, lock the door and wrap some Christmas presents because my closet was starting to look like Santa's closet! But before I started I thought I needed to get some energy so I went to 7-11 to get an energy drink. Ben wanted one to and the kids wanted some kind of chocolate, and I decided I would grab my mom and my uncle some too so they wouldn't eat the kids chocolate. I didn't realize exactly what I was buying until I put everything on the counter and the guy behind me said, "Looks like someone is staying up for a couple of days!", I said huh?? Then I looked at the counter and all I saw was energy drinks and chocolate....I can see why he was thinking what he was thinking!! But really, only one red bull was mine, the rest of the stuff was for everyone else at home but how funny does this look for someone to get all at once at 6:00 p.m. at night???? Anyways....after my red bull, I was off to wrap and wrap I did! I got everything wrapped that needed to be wrapped, the only thing left unwrapped is what is from "Santa"! I was so proud of myself!!

These are the few gift bags that I bagged as well!
Are you ready for Christmas.....I am!!




No comments: