Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving and my football picks!

Our Picks for this week and this weekend. Ben's are on the top and mine are on the bottom!

Titans
titans

Cowboys
cowboys

Cardinals
cardinals

Bills
bills

Ravens
ravens

Colts
browns

Panthers
panthers

Jets
jets

Dolphins
dolphins

Saints
bucs

Giants
redskins

Falcons
falcons

Steelers
steelers

Raiders
raiders

Vikings
vikings

Texans
texans

I love Thanksgiving! What other day can you eat ALL day long and watch great football? We are going to San Angelo for Thanksgiving. Alot of my family live there. Klayton and Ben love to go there. We stay at my Aunt Terry's and they live kind of in the country! I can't wait to get there. We are leaving Wednesday after Ben and my mom get home from work, hopefully they will both get off early! Shane, my brother got home yesterday from college, he is staying at my sisters for Thanksgiving because he is going to the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving with my Uncle Tim. Klayton has been out of school all week. He spent the night at my sisters last night since he didn't have school! Anyways, I hope everyone has a GREAT THANKSGIVING, I know we will!

No comments: