Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FOOTBALL PICKS FOR THIS WEEK AND WEEKEND!

I only pick for the NFL BUT I will make an exception for this weekend and pick one College game!

Texas Tech vs. ou
My pick is:

And now for my NFL picks! These are actually mine and my husbands. I think we only have one that is different this week. We do our picks separately and then we compare, we usually have at least 4 or so different! I think I am still ahead of him by 1 game! Ben's are in silver and mine are in dallas cowboy blue!

Steelers
Pittsburgh

Panthers
Carolina

Eagles
Baltimore

Browns
Cleveland

Cowboys
Dallas

Bucs
Tampa Bay

Jags
Jacksonville

Bills
Buffalo

Dolphins
Miami

Bears
Chicago

Jets
N.Y. Jets

Broncos
Denver

Cardinals
Arizona

Redskins
Washington

Colts
Indianapolis

Packers
Green Bay

No comments: