Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Klayton David Harmon!

My first born had his 8 year well check up today!! Here is his "stats" so to speak.

WEIGHT: 73.2 lbs.
WEIGHT PERCENTILE: 90%
HEIGHT: 53 1/4 inch
HEIGHT PERCENTILE: 85%
PULSE: 81
BLOOD PRESSURE: 108/65
TEMPERATURE: 98.2
BODY MASS INDEX: 18
BODY MASS INDEX PERCENTILE: 85%

I have a VERY healthy big, tall, strong boy!! She said that is very stout and thick. She said she expects him to reach anywhere from 6 ft. 1 in. - 6 ft. 3 in. He obviously got his height from his mommy(or maybe my dad or better yet my paw-paw, I like to think that one)He got his name and his stature from my PAW-PAW and that's my story and I'm sticking to it:)! He has always been in the very high percentile since he was born. She said the way he eats is normal for his age because he is a growing boy, I guess he doesn't have a tape worm like I was SURE he had! Just thought that some of you might like to know how great Klaty boy is doing!

No comments: