Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SCHOOL WAS CANCELED!

And I'm sure Klayton and Jack are more than excited about it. Right now nothing is that bad, just really cold, but today's high started at 32 and its dropping from there, I think they are expecting some ice to fall this afternoon into tonight, not too much, but any amount when it's this cold is a mess here and school buses DO NOT need to be on the road! I will take a picture of Klayton and his day off from school when he wakes up, too bad Shel and I live 20 minutes away or Klayton and Jack could really take advantage of being out of school! What I really want to do is make a BIG pot of hot, homemade chili, curl up on the couch, and watch some good movies. BUT, I'm sure that is not going to happen seeing that Chili is not calorie friendly and who can really curl up on the couch and watch movies with 2 year old twins and an 8 year old out of school?? I guess I will make do with a cold, salad, and water.....blah....and spending time with all of my kiddos on the cold icy day! I hope everyone else has a great day because I'm going to make the best of ours!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Have a good one. We are suppose to get 4-6 inches of snow today and the kids STILL went to school. I bet tomorrow is off though. At least give me a day to plan for it. Bundle up