Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random.....

This is Karlea and Karson on Thursday, she thinks she is little miss mommy. She is always trying to tell Karson what to do and asking him if he's ok. You can imagine how Karson takes taking orders from GUWL!! This is Karlea in one of her favorite Christmas gifts....Aunt Shelly gave her a pair of dora dress up shoes and she LOVES THEM!!


Karlea and I after we got back from Shanna's shower and before we left for church! Shanna, by the way, is a best friend, or should I say sister, we pretty much grew up together. We go ALL the way back to softball fields in San Angelo when her dad and our uncles were playing. Boy, have we been through alot. Anyways, she is having her first baby, it's a little boy. Garrison Tucker will be here some where around the end of the month.
Just another picture, I was trying to get Karson to take one with me and the times he would someone had their eyes closed and then the other times he woudn't do it....that's why all of these are of me and Karlea girl....she likes to take pictures.


Just me and the girly girl!
Karson, Nan-Nan, and Karlea. We were all supposed to be going to church but my mom said she would watch all of the little ones so Shel didn't have to get Jameson out so I decided it would probably be just as well to send the twins with her instead of taking them to day care at church for the first time in a bout a year and us having to go get them in the middle of service!

No comments: