Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you Uncle Tim!

Tim (my uncle) came over to Shelly's today while we were all over there celebrating my aunts birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE!) and every time we see him it's like its Christmas time for the kids and they love it! Tonight he brought each of mine and Shelly's kids a Halloween bag filled with candy and toys! Thank you so much for all you do for us and the kids, we love you! Just a little bit of the candy that was in the bags!
Karlea loved her beach Barbie doll, I had to make her put her to bed and quit brushing her hair so we could go to bed!
Karson loved his new cars that were in his bag, he now officially has his OWN cars!
When I gave Klayton his bag and told him it was from Tim, he said "SWEET, oh my gosh, look at all the candy and stuff" so I'm pretty sure he liked his stuff, too!

No comments: