Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A few of MY favorite things!

I have a few new favorite things these days!! This is a wood sign that Shel and my mom had made up for Ben and I, it has our last name on and est.2005 written underneath it, the year we got married. I LOVE it and its the perfect colors. I couldn't wait to hang it on the wall in the living room and it looks great. Thanks mom and Shel.
This is my new check book cover that Shel got for me. How cute is that? It has my full initials embroiderd on the front of it. I LOVE IT! Thanks Shel.

And last...these are the cookies I baked for Shane to take back to school with him yesterday. These are the ones I ordered through a fund raiser through Klayton's school and they are the BEST cookies ever. I got peanut butter, sugar, and chocolate chunk. They are all very yummy!! I thought I would share a few of my recent favorite things. I hope everyone has a great day.


No comments: