Thursday, April 30, 2009

A GREAT MAN WILL BE MISSED!

Jim Toliver.....A GREAT husband, father, brother, friend, and to me a GREAT uncle.....I know you are in a better place BUT you will be missed by so many...I LOVE YOU Uncle Jim!

Nelda & Lacy,
I know you have heard this a million times but he IS in a BETTER place and 100% healed. If y'all need anything at all, even to just talk, please call me! Just think, y'all have your own personal guardian angel now:)

*the picture is from last weekend when my brother and mom went to see my Uncle Jim. I'm so glad they did!!

**the palm tree that I have shown on here a couple of times, the one we planted in our front yard is from my Uncle Jim and Aunt Nelda, it means so much to have it, every time I go water it or take a picture of the twins beside it to show how tall they have grown and how tall it has grown I will think of my Uncle Jim and smile!!

1 comment:

Nikki B. said...

sorry for your loss