Friday, April 24, 2009

the Klubhouse....

I absolutely LOVE the new sign...thanks April, it turned out so cute. You should really go visit her at http://www.sayitonasign.net/ she has some really cute signs and she will custom make you one too with whatever you want it to say!! Here is a close up of the sign, you can click on any one of my pictures I post on my blog and it will make them bigger for you!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm sure we will, as long as the Mavs play like they did last night tomorrow, my weekend will be just fine:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that really looks so cute up there!! BTW, I put lots of glossy protector stuff on it so it will be fine in all kinds of weather!! So glad yall like it. Your sis has become my #1 customer too! She is so fuuny, I just love yall both.
Have a great week...